Wednesday 26 March 2014

Excellent feedback about CCB Love Food Hate Waste event


Helen Bull, who recently attended a Love Food Hate Waste workshop run by the CCB and WRAP, gave some excellent feedback about the event which was featured in the Love Food Hate Waste newsletter. Helen wrote: “I wanted to thank you for all the really handy advice I've learnt from the workshop and the excellent A-Z Food Storage Tips and Advice.  I am very organised with planning and I must admit I thought I knew a lot about food storage but I am absolutely delighted with all the extra tips I've now gained.  I had stopped buying some foods because they kept going off and I was throwing them away – such as ginger and lemons. I've now bought them and they are in my freezer cut into the small portions which I can use. I am staggered at the amount of foods that can be frozen and the clips you gave out are so handy for that purpose.  I've put my soft carrots in water and my cinnamon sticks in my tea with the lemon etc. etc. I could go on and on!!  Plus, my redundant ice cube tray is now in action with left over coconut milk ready for the next curry.  I have also told lots of family and friends about all these useful tips.”

Courtesy of the Love Food Hate Waste 'Pass it On' newsletter.

CCB and WRAP are running this workshop again on 20th May in Bracknell. For further information please contact Helen Dean on 0118 961 2000 or helen.dean@ccberks.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment